Welcome to (ODC) OldDudes/OldDames Clan. Click here to register

Just thinking about the old days.....

Announcements from the clan and community

Moderators: timrit_jr, Galileo, Sargon

Just thinking about the old days.....

Postby Humble_bob » July 2nd, 2019, 11:43 pm

Today SarahUndead and myself were discussing the old days of UT and how much fun it was to always come home from the day and get down in some sniper or freezetag.

Hope all is well with everyone and JUST SO YOU KNOW,

There is a possible Unreal 2019 on the way. Some diehard gamers, modders, and developers are giving it a go. Check it out on YouTube. Unreal Tournament 2019. Just remember whatever you see is not a finished game, so far as I know, but it would be so much fun to get a great Unreal experience again.
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Humble_Bob

National Flag:
United States of America

Re: Just thinking about the old days.....

Postby Skidmark » July 6th, 2019, 10:08 am

I have downloaded the new UT. If feels heavy, not like UT 2004, but the weapons are the same.

I hate that ODC is so dead now. Anyone playing other games? I have been playing Rainbow 6 Siege.

Hit me up if you are interested.

Skids
Skidmark
Clan Member

National Flag:
United States of America

Re: Just thinking about the old days.....

Postby Humble_bob » July 13th, 2019, 3:54 am

I have not played any version of UT in a long time. I game on an Xbox ONE now and then. Recently it's been Battlefield 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, or Mortal Kombat 11. If you game on Xbox Live my gamertag is Stonesipher. I don't have a Playstation or a gaming rig for PC right now. Funding, or lack of, has me tied to a console for now. I'll check back here now and then. I know Sweendog games on Xbox Live. I used to play Battlefield and Call of Duty with him but he goes psycho playing shooter games because he's so competitive. haha. Regardless it's good to hear you're still checking in. I hope others are as well.
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Return to General Announcments