Welcome to (ODC) OldDudes/OldDames Clan. Click here to register

I have not been around for a long time...

Announcements from the clan and community

Moderators: timrit_jr, Galileo, Sargon

I have not been around for a long time...

Postby [SM]Killbert » April 19th, 2020, 1:44 am

First things first, I would like to say Hello to everyone, I just started playing UT again recently , it was truly nice to see people I remember and that remember me.
I also would like to say thanks for all the effort of the people working to make the maps fun, with minimal glitches and such..great Job ! I came back to play simply because of boredom but soon found out how much I missed playing this game and the fun interacting with the people playing and behind the scenes.
You know keeping this server up helps many people to stay sane, i forgot how much I liked killing things ( The Marine in me ) especially Lethal, although those kills are few and far between, there are many new people and for those I would like to introduce myself, My name is Richard ( Scotty ) Laz, Ive been playing since about 2004 man I was terrible going from server to server with no home, finally i settled with [SM] Clan and they were great I pledged for about 6 months this was 2007 i think and Joined the Clan that same year..man I still sucked, it took me a while to get some skills now I play and so many people have great skill, but I do miss the Old days, as I guess we all do....
I am in Hawaii so I must get the times that the most traffic is happening, I can tell you bots are no fun, if one of you can fill me in on the time with the most people (Ballpark) I would appreciate it..

So again Thanks all, i will be happy to chip in on my payday to keep the server going....You all take care care during this Virus, take care off each other and especially family, which nothing means more...Thanks for letting me say my piece...

Take care Killbert, Bert which ever...Aloha
[SM]Killbert
Public

National Flag:
United States of America
Status Update: I'mmmmm Baaaccckkkkk

Return to General Announcments