Welcome to (ODC) OldDudes/OldDames Clan. Click here to register

Rule infractions: Killa-bot aka indus and other user names

This forum will be used to submit information about cheaters

Rule infractions: Killa-bot aka indus and other user names

Postby slobodan » September 21st, 2011, 8:01 pm

Hi all Slobodan here. First i would like to thank you all for the great server and game play!!!! It's hard to find a good one these days and yours is great! I was just on the camping only server and noticed another player using my name " slobodan" and I asked him to change it and he would not. I know this sounds petty but he was cheating by running and gunning (he is quite good) and wrecking the game for everyone. I logged off and came back in on the next map and he had changed his name to indus and was playing the same way as Mr Bean was giving him the what for about the rules and then left. I called for an admin in hope the he could be caught in the act. I asked that you watch for him as I and others who play by the rules don't have our good reputations trashed by this idiot. If there is any info that I can provide pleas let me know. Again thanks for all the wonderful game play that you all provide.....Sloboi [smilie=icon_fun_08.gif]
slobodan
Public

UT3 Name: Slobodan

Re: Rule infractions: Killa-bot aka indus and other user nam

Postby Humble_bob » September 21st, 2011, 10:23 pm

Here is the list of names that he has used.

Most recent name is listed first, then 2nd most recent to the right of the first and so on:
Slobodan, Killer_Bot, Lisa, Tron, Harlekin, Hansi, Tina.L, Iceman, Darkside, Thor, Snow_White, Jack-Bauers-Wife, Indusi, Noob, Gina_Wild, Tricky, The_BEST, Terminator, Shark, Tony, Predator, Lissyyy, Xray, Player1, Darkfall, 0xDeadbabe, Player6, TC_Killer, Medusa, Shadow, X_Man

Please remember that it is always possible that this guy uses a hacked/stolen CD key so these names could be different legit players so exercise caution when confronting someone using any of these names.
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Humble_Bob

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Galileo » September 22nd, 2011, 4:18 am

I would like to add that calling for an admin is the correct course of action. I have updated the script so you just have to type the word admin in any context and an admin should be watching either through the web interface or in game within a few minutes.

We would like to say this will happen all of the time but we do have jobs that require us to be AFK for sometime during the day/night.

Thank you for the report we will continue to watch for this player and others breaking the rules.

When everyone follows the rules it is truely a great game experiance.
Galileo
Site Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Galileo

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: (ODC)Galileo
Status Update: Lost in Retrospection

Postby slobodan » September 22nd, 2011, 2:16 pm

Thanks guys. This is why I play your servers. Good decent people!!! Thanks again.... Slobodan
slobodan
Public

Postby [uSa]Skippy » September 22nd, 2011, 6:59 pm

Humble_bob wrote:Here is the list of names that he has used.
Slobodan, Killer_Bot, Lisa, Tron, Harlekin, Hansi, Tina.L, Iceman, Darkside, Thor, Snow_White, Jack-Bauers-Wife, Indusi, Noob, Gina_Wild, Tricky, The_BEST, Terminator, Shark, Tony, Predator, Lissyyy, Xray, Player1, Darkfall, 0xDeadbabe, Player6, TC_Killer, Medusa, Shadow, X_Man

This is one of my aliases I have used. :D

Iv'e played a few times with this person they are very good. Very aggressive style similar to mine, it lead to many close games between him and me but pretty much a blowout for all the other players in the server. He was asking who I was and I told him I wasn't going to say til he told me who he was first :p and then he didn't say anything else.

I don't think they are cheating but there is very few players that are that are this good left. The aliasing part does bother me tho, making up new names is fine but using names that others use intentionally is asking for trouble.
[uSa]Skippy
Public

Postby Dragon88 » September 22nd, 2011, 10:28 pm

Lisa, Tina.L, Snow_White

I do know these names, especially Snow_White. They are a HARD CORE run and gunner and almost got my boot one night. They left seconds before the ban button got pushed. I have been watching the server all I can and will respond quickly if I see them in game, I am in game more than players think I am but not ever when this jerk errr player appears.
Dragon88
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Dragon88

National Flag:
United States of America
Status Update: The road to success is always under construction.

Postby Goku » September 22nd, 2011, 11:33 pm

I may be wrong, but, with a ping of 140-160, the skins (Team ManAssassin or Woman most of the time), the playing style (a penchant for revenge killing, he is moving a lot between shoots, he is harvesting every power up he can), and above all: he way to say hello (he says: "Hy"), the way to say good shot (he says: "GS"),

I am pretty sure the guy is playing from Germany, and therefore is our fellow banana 'Ishtar'. (and may be a 'she', since Ishtar a greek goddess)
Goku
Public

UT3 Name: {ESG}*Goku*

Postby Humble_bob » September 23rd, 2011, 4:25 am

I'm actually inclined to agree with Goku. After a brief check of the IP addresses used by Ishtar and this player, they are two different addresses but the two IP addresses are in the same city and SOME of the names listed above are listed with names of Ishtar, BUT it could be a shared CD key. The two GUids that list Ishtar's names do not list killer_bot or slobodan but his name does list indusi. I am starting to think that someone is impersonating a lot more players. The odd part is 3 different cd keys and 2 different IP addresses.

Either way we will continue to watch the server and help any way we can.
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SZO MAGPUL » September 25th, 2011, 5:08 pm

The player you are referring to is mainly named SNOW WHITE. It is a she. She is from the clan (PSI). Or should I say used to be in(PSI). She is mainly a sniper and always has been. She is very good and always has been.LOL. I know her and i will talk to her when I see her. She was probably bored and and I know she will play byb the rules if reprimanded. If they cant play right no matter who it is they need to be banned.
SZO MAGPUL
Public

UT3 Name: SZO MAGPUL

Postby Dragon88 » September 25th, 2011, 5:25 pm

The player you are referring to is mainly named SNOW WHITE. It is a she. She is from the clan (PSI). Or should I say used to be in(PSI). She is mainly a sniper and always has been. She is very good and always has been.LOL. I know her and i will talk to her when I see her. She was probably bored and and I know she will play byb the rules if reprimanded. If they cant play right no matter who it is they need to be banned.

I think this isn't really Snow_White as it is Fear_Of_The_Dark &/or Ishtar with another GUID, IMO. The two play VERY similar (as I have played and watched them both) so to distinguish the two is a challenge. Either way they are infracting rules left and right (again) so we need REPORTS and all we can get. If you see a player breaking rules use the call admin. in game and state the players name and issue, post the incident or send a PM to one of our admins (Galileo, Humble_Bob, SweenDog, TriangleMan, Dragon88).

I personally rely a lot on Jonesie as he plays A LOT on the camper server and helps police it well. If any thing relay the information to him and he will get it to us for sure. With enough complaints from others a ban can ensue for the problematic player (whom ever that player maybe).

Also I have been monitoring the server as much as I can through the admin console and making it a point to say "Hi/Hello" when I am around in hope the problematic players chill out knowing that there is actually an admin. around.
Dragon88
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby [uSa]Skippy » September 25th, 2011, 7:43 pm

Dragon88 wrote:I think this isn't really Snow_White as it is Fear_Of_The_Dark &/or Ishtar with another GUID, IMO. The two play VERY similar (as I have played and watched them both) so to distinguish the two is a challenge.

It can't be Fear_of_the_Dark I can tell you that. http://rahkogen.net/files/2513/1699/3842/Shot00044.jpg [smilie=icon_anon.gif]
[uSa]Skippy
Public

Postby Dragon88 » September 25th, 2011, 9:15 pm

Well that explains a lot for me at least.
Dragon88
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SZO MAGPUL » September 25th, 2011, 9:55 pm

Who is grit,Ive seen him on my server?
SZO MAGPUL
Public

Postby Humble_bob » September 26th, 2011, 1:29 am

SZO MAGPUL wrote:Who is grit,Ive seen him on my server?

It's Skippy. His post up there is a screenshot he took in game and that's why Gr][t is highlighted, also Rahkogen from back in the day though I don't think he uses that name anymore. I haven't seen it around in quite some time.

I am also under the impression that it is an imposter using names of established, well-meaning players. Given the IPs both being in the same german city and so many common names between the two GUids, I'm near to certain it's Ishtar, but I will not say for sure because it is very possible that he has a buddy that plays with his CD key and likes to impersonate people, thus the two different IPs. I am, however, very glad to see so many so active in this discussion. It's nice to know that so many really do pay attention to bogus players and like Dragon said, if we get enough complaints about the same person we can build a strong case to ban that player. We banned Ishtar by just such a process once before and he came forward, apologizing and requesting reinstatement at the promise to abide by the rules of our server which were translated into german and placed in the banner ads that scroll the top of the server during the matches.

Keep up the good work everybody. [smilie=icon_bigok1.gif]
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby slobodan » October 2nd, 2011, 6:15 pm

He/she is back this time using the name Gilgamesh (please check ip to confirm). he was spoted playing on Dark City @ 6:00 est Sun OCT the 2nd. Jonesie called for an admin but none were available so we just left. Hope this helps :text-thankyouyellow:
slobodan
Public

Postby Humble_bob » October 2nd, 2011, 9:27 pm

After checking on this new name, the name is unique to an GUid, meaning no other names have been played on the sniper server under this ID. However, the IP address for this name is one of the two IP addresses from my above post. These two IPs are both local to Ishtar but not the same IP. There are now two IPs associated with Indusi and Gilgamesh but not Ishtar. Ishtar has not played under his name from this IP or either of the GUids that have came from this IP. Ishtar is unique to one GUid, consistently, and one IP although he has used many names. The other IP has 2 GUid associated with it and neither ID has been used for Ishtar's name. While it certainly is possible that he is playing from a friends house or something to that nature, the 2nd IP now has 2 IDs tied to it meaning 2 different installs of the game. Maybe ditched the old one and started fresh to separate himself from the old list of names used but his IP tells who he really is.

Are you confused now because I am completely lost. LOL
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Goku » October 3rd, 2011, 3:33 am

I am sure if he is able to read this thread, he might take a lot of pleasure driving you crazy... if he is not already doing it ;-)

Oh, and by the way, "Ishtar" is the name of goddess, sharing a part of the mythology with "Gilgamesh"... Is that a coincidence ? I guess the player behind this might have a good knowledge of ancient mythology.
See there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishtar#Ish ... _Gilgamesh

See the bright side, we can learn some thing of ancient mythology ;-)
Goku
Public

Postby Smackaho » October 30th, 2011, 12:00 am

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! :naughty:
I have played with people using alot of those names listed above. Don't think most of them are the usual suspects mainly because they really aren't THAT good. If I can stay pretty close to your score, your just a mid range player like me. You can usually tell who is who by their map selections. Dark city, slum city, most any map that is microscopic points to our unbanned friend. But just like me, they usually hide in the same places in maps which is a dead giveaway. At any rate, maybe a mod that makes their skin flash bright red or something might level the playing field. lol
Smackaho
Public

UT3 Name: Smackaho

Postby Dragon88 » October 30th, 2011, 12:45 am

Wow Smack is still alive after all! Where ya been friend, haven't seen you around or maybe we have just been missing one another on the server? A mod. like that would be a cheat on our part and I don't want to stoop to their level. Sounds fun and would be nice to level them down to us but still not fair. Maybe the highs scoring player gets a slower shooting rifle? The higher their score from the second place guy the slower it gets? Then everyone has the same handicap applied to them and not singling out one or those certain players. Just a thought........
Dragon88
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Smackaho » October 30th, 2011, 9:04 am

I have been working pretty much non-stop lately but I do miss playing. A slow fire mod would be cool too. Maybe in conjunction we could add the telefrag feature back in so they aren't defenseless. I do love to telefrag!!!!! :dance:
Smackaho
Public

Next

Return to Cheaters