Welcome to (ODC) OldDudes/OldDames Clan. Click here to register

On The Rampage

When you can't decide where to post, do it here.

Moderators: timrit_jr, Galileo, Sargon

On The Rampage

Postby Smackaho » April 8th, 2011, 11:24 am

Let me first apologize to anyone who has been affected by this...SORRY! But as of late I have taken on a pet project of destroying "Real" whenever and wherever I find him. This comes from repeated attempts to get him to stop revenge killing. I know it's infantile but those of you who have experienced his revenge attempts know what I am talking about. So I decided to make him my main target in ANY map we play. So for those of you who wear the man team assassin skin, I am sorry if you have gotten caught in the crossfire. And also if I am moving around too much in a map its only to get my crosshairs on him. So again please accept my apologies.

Smack
Smackaho
Public

UT3 Name: Smackaho

Re: On The Rampage

Postby Dragon88 » April 8th, 2011, 1:12 pm

I will make it a point to start watching the server more often and if I catch him in the act he will be warned and removed from the game for a few maps. A third offense he will be banned for a determined amount of time by the ODC counsel. Thanks for the heads up Smack and always feel free to PM, email or stop by our Teamspeak and let me know what is going on or type admin in the channel and I will try to get there ASAP. [smilie=icon_fun_08.gif]
Dragon88
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Dragon88

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: (ODC)Dragon88
Status Update: The road to success is always under construction.

Postby TriangleMan » April 8th, 2011, 5:23 pm

I've experienced his revenge one time. It was obvious and I warned him. It was the first time he Reved me though so I couldn't make any type of call there. Certainly comes as no surprise that he's bothering other players though.

Hey Smack, While in game, would you type something like : "admin real rev kill." An automated log is created. About three of those and action is certainly warranted.
TriangleMan
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Tri

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: (ODC)Tri

Postby Galileo » April 8th, 2011, 5:41 pm

LOL - Smackaho you are so funny [smilie=laugh4.gif]

Should we ban him or are you enjoying your new found target?
Galileo
Site Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Galileo

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: (ODC)Galileo
Status Update: Lost in Retrospection

Postby Smackaho » April 8th, 2011, 10:45 pm

Galileo wrote:LOL - Smackaho you are so funny [smilie=laugh4.gif]

Should we ban him or are you enjoying your new found target?

LOL, I wasn't looking to get him banned or kicked. I'm sure he plays differently with other players and he must just have a hard-on for me. He plays alot and that's why people populate the server so leave him be and the problem will take care of itself. I don't like calling for admins unless the problems are severe. Right now it just seems to be me that he likes coming back after, and I don't mind making his head into a canoe. (really, I don't mind!) I just didn't want to make anyone else mad at me if they saw me targeting him.
Smackaho
Public

Return to Round File