Welcome to (ODC) OldDudes/OldDames Clan. Click here to register

Who got guns?

When you can't decide where to post, do it here.

Moderators: timrit_jr, Galileo, Sargon

Who got guns?

Postby SZO MAGPUL » June 10th, 2011, 4:41 pm

Here is mine.
Attachments
67F65C2FBAC86A88E010C8_Large.jpg
67F65C2FBAC86A88E010C8_Large.jpg (21.43 KiB) Viewed 7669 times
SZO MAGPUL
Public

UT3 Name: SZO MAGPUL

Re: Who got guns?

Postby SZO MAGPUL » June 13th, 2011, 10:49 am

Really! No one in all the peeps you have in this clan has guns that they wanna show off. It doest matter what it is. Pistols shotguns ect. they are all cool to me so lets see them. I only have so many because of the line of work Im in. You cant compare to me cause its just what I do. I thought since most of you were over 30 you would surely have some. Come on even country boys got guns. Why do you think America has never been invaded. Cause they know every body in America carries guns or has guns. [smilie=icon_fun_08.gif]
SZO MAGPUL
Public

Postby sweendog » June 13th, 2011, 2:39 pm

Thats because half of them probably have some kind of incriminating evidence attached to those weapons. [smilie=icon_razz.gif] [smilie=icon_razz.gif] [smilie=icon_razz.gif] [smilie=icon_razz.gif] [smilie=icon_razz.gif] [smilie=icon_razz.gif] [smilie=icon_razz.gif] [smilie=icon_razz.gif] [smilie=icon_razz.gif] ...Humble Bob and Sarah have a nice collection. I live in Ct now so all 2 of mine are home in PA.
That is very cool! Thanks
sweendog
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America
Status Update: Ever notice how many times your wife offers your service to people?

Postby TriangleMan » June 13th, 2011, 5:55 pm

Doh!!! You just barely missed your indoctrination into the "Unanswered Post" club. Maybe next time. [smilie=icon_fun_08.gif]

search.php?search_id=unanswered
TriangleMan
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Tri

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: (ODC)Tri

Postby SZO MAGPUL » June 13th, 2011, 6:26 pm

I know ,right. Post has been [smilie=behead.gif]
SZO MAGPUL
Public

Postby Humble_bob » July 15th, 2011, 7:18 pm

SZO MAGPUL wrote: You cant compare to me cause its just what I do.[smilie=icon_fun_08.gif]

Wow how wrong you are sir. [smilie=icon_biggrin.gif] I'm sure Sarah can get a pic up here but my current collection includes,

Bushmaster XM-15
Norinco AK-47
Winchester 1300 12ga.
Cobray MAC-11
Colt Rail Gun (1911)
Beretta 92FS w/night sights
Winchester 94 30/30
Marlin 22LR
Mosin Nagant 1946 carbine
Taurus youth .22/.410 interchangeable
LAR Grizzly Big Boar 50 BMG

Recent sell offs because I'm broke as crap include,
2 Ruger mini-14s
.44mag IMI Desert Eagle
Mossberg 500 20ga
300 Win Mag
.303 Enfield Mk IV(i think)
Marlin 22mag
Smith & Wesson 22 target pistol
Glock 26 (9mm)

I LOVE guns. I have my eye on a few more but right now I can't afford to rent a window to borrow a pot to pee in to throw it out of. Shame really. I HATE selling guns but sometimes you just have to. I will NEVER sell my 50 though. I will live in a Kenmore box on the curb holding my 50 before I sell it. :)
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Humble_Bob

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Sarah_Undead » July 15th, 2011, 7:19 pm

Here is my Gun! :)
My .45 COLT 1911 Rail Gun

Steve is jealous that my gun is so awesome.... so I guess I could show a picture of mine with his in it too! lol This is also my Colt before I put on my pink grips.
My Colt on the left and Steve's Beretta on the right!

Here is our son with more of our collection...
Luke and our dog Gunner showing off more of the collection!
Sarah_Undead
Clan Member

National Flag:
United States of America
Status Update: Wearing something PINK!

Postby Humble_bob » July 15th, 2011, 7:21 pm

SZO MAGPUL wrote:Here is mine.

Looks to me like 3 shotguns, 2 AR's, 2 AKs, a ruger 10/22, maybe a Savage .270 or similar, and a Mini-14. How close am I? [smilie=icon_biggrin.gif]
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SZO MAGPUL » July 16th, 2011, 2:56 pm

Nice bro!!!!! Glad to see someones trying to compete with me. Thats just some of my guns. Others include:Smith and Wesson Model 500 .50 cal,FN five seven,Tavor T.A.R 21 I got overseas out of Isreal,SA80,Glock 18,Sig Saur P228,H and K .45,Thunder .50 BMG whick almost cost me a arm and you probably never heard of.Its loaded in the back like a artillary shell,Beretta92 ,Desert Eagle, and a few more put up I cant even remember the rest up there. Oh and so much ammo in crates and mags I could join up with you and supply a small army.I had two Barrett .50 cals but I sold one to my brother and one got stolen out of my truck when I was at the firing range. Hope to purchase another soon.I also have a 10k gold plated AK.
SZO MAGPUL
Public

Postby Humble_bob » July 17th, 2011, 2:16 am

So what's your name friend? I think Sarah let mine go up there somewhere but I'm Steve and Sarah is my wife of 12 years and this is a 2nd home for us. Nice to meet ya!
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SZO MAGPUL » July 17th, 2011, 10:52 am

My name is Jason.I live in Atlanta,Ga.I am a Aegis protection officer. I am home on leave for awhile. Hopefully i will be here for some time before I go back. [smilie=icon_wink.gif]
SZO MAGPUL
Public

Postby Humble_bob » July 17th, 2011, 8:40 pm

Nice. I've heard of that group before I think. Sounds familiar anyway. I think I'm doing pretty well for a normal ole civi. I do love my guns!!!!
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SZO MAGPUL » July 17th, 2011, 9:25 pm

Most people relate Blackwater to us.Its not the same but the same type of firm. Yea you for sure have guns.Awesome to hear about.
SZO MAGPUL
Public

Postby Humble_bob » July 17th, 2011, 10:25 pm

At one point I think I had about 17 - 20 guns but not cheap guns either. I had to sell quite a few because I have health issues and lost my ability to work but I regret it for sure. Ammo is my biggest problem, it's gone up so high in price it's ridiculous. I long for the good ole days of $100 a case for 7.62x39 and .223. Even my .50 BMG has gone up a bunch. I was buying from a retired Navy guy in Oklahoma who called his deal "Ameri-CAN." He reloaded 50 brass with military loads and specs for $1.50 a round. I would buy the crap out of it at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot in Kentucky if you've ever heard of that, but he isn't there anymore. Thankfully I still have about 400 rounds left. Good times....good times
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SZO MAGPUL » July 18th, 2011, 1:12 am

yea I have been holding ammo 2 awhile now and buy it when I can get it cheap. I still have about 1000 of WP(White Phosphorus) .50 cal rounds waiting on my new purchase if I get it. Yea I should have said my BMG .50 cal is a pistol lol.It might as well be a cannon cause it sounds like it when its fired.Yep I agree ..Good times.......
SZO MAGPUL
Public

Postby Humble_bob » July 18th, 2011, 9:20 pm

Yeah I knew about the pistol but I always thought the Thunder was just a prototype that never went into production. I saw it on some airborn combat site some years back. It was unveiled at the Shot show I think in 2003 or something and then it just vanished. No production, no news, nothing. I got my 50 in early 2005 so I had spent the previous 2 years researching HEAVILY about 50s and what I should go with. When you said it loaded like artillery I knew what you meant, Cannon bolt is the proper term I think, my 50 operates the same exact way. I chose my 50 because the Barrett has a 27" barrel but my gun is a bullpup design and I've got a 36" barrel for the same gun length as the Barrett. I will say though that Ronnie Barrett is my hero.
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SZO MAGPUL » July 18th, 2011, 11:21 pm

I bought it from a friend high up in the military I think around 2007 or so.Im not sure if they went into production but I know there quite a few made . When my wife gets back from Puerto Rico Ill snap a shot of it so you can see. Triple action made about 500 or more for the military before they vanished from the face of the earth. They never announced it to the public.Just what the guy said I bought it from and he had 3. It looks like they found a company to manufacture them.I actually just looked it up on google. Thats kinda odd but area 51 exists. ROFL
SZO MAGPUL
Public

Return to Round File