Welcome to (ODC) OldDudes/OldDames Clan. Click here to register

Hurricanes & Earthquakes

When you can't decide where to post, do it here.

Moderators: timrit_jr, Galileo, Sargon

Hurricanes & Earthquakes

Postby TriangleMan » August 27th, 2011, 8:20 am

Some folks felt rumblings as far south as Wilmington from the earth quake last week. Hurricane Irene came through last night as she heads north. Lot of branches and twigs. Bit of a mess to clean up. Electricity flickered, that's about it. Can't complain.

Hope all up the Eastern Seaboard are safe from the storm and any other natural disasters.

Gmorn & Happy Saturday ODC.
Last edited by TriangleMan on August 27th, 2011, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TriangleMan
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Tri

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: (ODC)Tri

Re: Hurricanes & Earthquakes

Postby sweendog » August 27th, 2011, 5:16 pm

Yeah we got it at the shore. I didn't feel it. My wife and kids did though. That was it huh? Irene? Hell, up here they're saying it Armageddon! We supposed to take it head on and at full steam. We are fortunate not to be evacuated. A lot of people I'n the area have to spent the night at the high school!
sweendog
Clan Admin

National Flag:
United States of America
Status Update: Ever notice how many times your wife offers your service to people?

Re: Hurricanes & Earthquakes

Postby Woooo » August 27th, 2011, 11:26 pm

Well since im from louisiana im pretty much a hurricane expert lmao! Rita, katrina, humberto, gustav...these things are normal :) but im SUPER glad u are doing great even though two natural disasters in a short period of time lol... Tell dom and tha wife i said hey and glad all u guys are ok ;)
Woooo
Clan Member

UT3 Name: Woooo

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: Woooo
Status Update: Fighting the good fight!, perseverance is the test of true might...

Return to Round File