Moderators: timrit_jr, Galileo, Sargon

Is this the end?

Postby Valek » December 11th, 2017, 5:37 pm

hi all is this the end oof ODC???
Valek
Clan Member

Re: Is this the end?

Postby Dragon88 » December 12th, 2017, 8:44 pm

I don't think it's the end of the ODC Clan rather just the servers. Or I am totally wrong and need to be sent to a re-education camp? :o

Edit: And if this is the end of the clan I will have to find a new homepage and that will NOT be cool in any since of the word. I have had this as my homepage for YEARS!!! :angry-cussingwhite:

PS: I HATE CHANGE!!!! :angry-screaming:
Dragon88
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Dragon88

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: (ODC)Dragon88
Status Update: The road to success is always under construction.

Postby AIMF00F00 » December 15th, 2017, 11:04 pm

for those who still want to snipe, I set up a sniper server on our box at H-town Madness clan that will try to mimic as close to the campers only server as I can get it. Still working on it, but hopefully Galileo will release the server files soon so I can get the exact packages I need to get it even closer. I have the XxxXTrans mutator running and the ProSniper mutator, but if anyone can direct me to the actual ODCSniper rifle mutator, that would be awesome!Of course, everybody here is welcome to play there obviously! I kept the Old Dudes/Dames Sniper part of the name in the DM server listings so others can find it easier and will change the name after a little bit if that's ok with you guys.
Here's the info!

Old Dudes/Dames New Sniper server ut2004://72.249.10.36:7777
AIMF00F00
Public

UT3 Name: AIMFooFoo

UT3 Name: AIMFooFoo

Postby killer » December 25th, 2017, 12:51 pm

I will always were my ODC tags. Best wishes to all.
killer
Clan Member

UT3 Name: (ODC)killer

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: (ODC)killer

Postby xGROMx » February 22nd, 2018, 9:19 pm

This is sad, I just reinstalled to play to discover the bad news. Thank you to everyone that kept them up this long.

Is there any other games that the group is playing?

And I would love to continue to snipe if the server is set back up.

-X
All men are created equal, but then a few become Firefighters.
xGROMx
Clan Member

UT3 Name: xGROMx

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: xGROMx

Postby Humble_bob » March 2nd, 2018, 2:13 am

A player had made it his mission to setup a clone of the ODC Sniper Server and last I heard it was coming along nicely but I haven't heard anything in awhile but I reached out to him in a PM and asked if he is still making progress with it that he make a post on our forum here with the address and any other needed information related to his incarnation of our old server.

Yes it is a sad time indeed. Many MANY amazing hours have been spent here and ODC will always remain one of the major highlights of my life and the friends I've made here I hope to remain friends with for the rest of my life. So much fun for so many years I guess it had to come to an end at some point.

As all good things do they eventually come to an end but again an enormous THANK YOU goes out to Galileo for keeping ODC going and giving us all a home, a meeting place for old friends or make new friends, and thanks to his efforts in ODC I have memories to last a lifetime. Even a few inside jokes I can't mention here. Mainly because they aren't old enough for the ink they are written in to have dried yet so maybe someday I'll be old enough to tell the tale.

Thank you all for such a great many years and as for now there are NO plans to shut down the website here so please still drop by and visit even if just to say hello.

Thank you all,
Humble_Bob & SarahUndead
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Humble_Bob

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: (ODC)Humble_Bob

Return to General Announcments