Welcome to (ODC) OldDudes/OldDames Clan. Click here to register

New home for ODC Sniper Server Clone

Announcements from the clan and community

Moderators: timrit_jr, Galileo, Sargon

New home for ODC Sniper Server Clone

Postby AIMF00F00 » March 2nd, 2018, 3:54 pm

Hello, I know we all miss and lament the end of the ODC original sniper server, so with the blessings of the ODC clan, I have created a quasi-redo of it. The settings are virtually the same, using the prosniper rifle, the xxxtranslocator mutator and a few other tweaks, and it also incorporated the One Shot servers tactical shadows mod into the entire server. Been seeing most of the old regular players there and everybody is welcome. So, here is the info:

Old Dudes/Dames New Sniper Server: ut2004://72.249.10.36:7777

TeamSpeak: dallas.jestservers.com:7349

https://h-townmadness.com/forum2/forumd ... per-Server
We have created a section on our forums just for the sniper crowd and there you can find the ninja and other skins that are supported as well as the prosniper files that you can install, thus creating an entry in your own game engine weapons locker where you can change the center crosshair for the snipers scope just like you would be able to do for any other UT weapon.

Thanks to Galileo for giving me access to his server files so I can try to recreate things as close as possible and thanks to HumbleBob for working with me on getting things rolling. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

HTM~FooTang
AIMF00F00
Public

UT3 Name: AIMFooFoo

UT3 Name: AIMFooFoo

Re: New home for ODC Sniper Server Clone

Postby Humble_bob » March 8th, 2018, 4:43 am

You are quite welcome sir and thank you for carrying on the ODC server legacy. If I can continue to help in anyway please contact me anytime.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments, etc. please send them over. I will keep this topic locked so that everyone can have easy access to the server address.
If anyone has anything to say or suggest about the new server please PM AIMFOOFOO.

Thanks All. Please continue to enjoy the ODC website community as well as the amazing effort put forth by AIMFOOFOO so be sure to thank him personally.

ODC for LIFE!!!!
Humble_Bob
Humble_bob
Clan Admin

UT3 Name: (ODC)Humble_Bob

National Flag:
United States of America
UT3 Name: (ODC)Humble_Bob

Return to General Announcments